About Charleston, South Carolina
We know the ropes when it comes to experiencing Charleston.
- Charleston, SC is a water community - with beaches, the harbor, islands and beautiful marshes that canvas the area's beautiful scenery.
- Charleston, SC offers a variety of festivals, events and attractions year-round.
- Charleston, SC is the #1 wedding destination in the country.
- Charleston, SC is the friendliest city in the country.
- Charleston, SC has ideal weather year-round.
- Charleston, SC features living Southern history and culture.
- Experience exquisite culinary dishes and eclectic shops in Charleston, SC.
More About Charleston
- Hotels, Inns and Bed & Breakfasts at a wide range of price points are available in Charleston, SC.
- Charleston, SC is one of the top U.S. vacation destinations.
- Charleston, SC has 4 million visitors a year.
- Most Charleston, SC tourist and business destinations are within a 30 minute drive from the Charleston airport.
- Charleston, SC has North America's longest cable-stayed bridge " The Cooper Bridge " which spans scenic Charleston Harbor.
- Charleston, SC is the oldest city in the state of South Carolina.
- Charleston, SC is known as the "Holy City" locally due to the numerous amount of churches and steeples lining the cityscape.
Wednesday CruisesWednesday Cruises
The Carolina Girl offers local Lowcountry Cruises, taking place every other Wednesday night throughout the spring and summer months. For just $35 per person, you can soak up the picturesque sunsets along the Lowcountry waterways for 1.5 hours. Our Lowcountry Cruise is perfect for a date night, birthday celebration or get-together between coworkers. Experience the panoramic views of the Charleston area aboard The Carolina Girl today.
Event Venue With a View
WEDDINGS, REHEARSAL DINNERS, CORPORATE EVENTS & SOCIAL EVENTS