About Charleston, South Carolina
We know the ropes when it comes to experiencing Charleston.
- Charleston, SC is a water community - with beaches, the harbor, islands and beautiful marshes that canvas the area's beautiful scenery.
- Charleston, SC offers a variety of festivals, events and attractions year-round.
- Charleston, SC is the #1 wedding destination in the country.
- Charleston, SC is the friendliest city in the country.
- Charleston, SC has ideal weather year-round.
- Charleston, SC features living Southern history and culture.
- Experience exquisite culinary dishes and eclectic shops in Charleston, SC.
More About Charleston
- Hotels, Inns and Bed & Breakfasts at a wide range of price points are available in Charleston, SC.
- Charleston, SC is one of the top U.S. vacation destinations.
- Charleston, SC has 4 million visitors a year.
- Most Charleston, SC tourist and business destinations are within a 30 minute drive from the Charleston airport.
- Charleston, SC has North America's longest cable-stayed bridge " The Cooper Bridge " which spans scenic Charleston Harbor.
- Charleston, SC is the oldest city in the state of South Carolina.
- Charleston, SC is known as the "Holy City" locally due to the numerous amount of churches and steeples lining the cityscape.
New Year’s CruiseNew Year’s Cruise
Ring in the New Year aboard the pristine Carolina Girl! What better way to bid farewell to 2018 and welcome 2019 than on Charleston's exclusive 106-foot yacht. Enjoy a 3-hour cruise with two full bars, passed hors d'oeuvres, dancing and a champagne toast at midnight for an unforgettable New Year's Eve!Book Now
Event Venue With a View
WEDDINGS, REHEARSAL DINNERS, CORPORATE EVENTS & SOCIAL EVENTS