Music Coordinator on The Carolina Girl
When you reserve The Carolina Girl, full music coordination can be built into your package - which is just one less thing to worry about when planning your Charleston, SC event.
Music Coordination Services $300/hr. - Provided exclusively by Pinnacle Charleston's award winning DJ Team, this includes advance musical planning via Pinnacle's online planning system, 85,000 song choices, ongoing consultation with Pinnacle's team, a professional onboard integrated theater sound system, lighting, cordless microphone, and a backup sound system just in case. No additional charge for ceremony on yacht. ($300 service charge for use of bands or any other instrumentals. 60 guests max. with band or other instrumental option)
What People Are Saying About Our Music Coordination Services:
"Captain Bob - good call on the music coordinator - he was worth every penny!"
"The sound and quality of the speakers and system the music coordinator provided was more than concert quality!"
Thank you for letting us preview the sound system before our event. It definitely sold us!"
Elizabeth, mother of the bride
"The best part of utilizing the music coordinator was that I got to choose exactly which songs I wanted to hear continuously throughout the entirety of my event. I was able to detail specifically how I wanted my ceremony and reception to flow."
You got every single guest out on the dance floor. I have never seen my grandparents dance and it happened tonight!"
Fort Mill, SC
"The music definitely made our ‘corporate event’ one to remember."
Awesome job! You have truly made our day special!"
Amy and Justin, bride and groom
"One word – PERFECT!"
Robert, family reunion
Why Choose The Carolina Girl Music Coordination Option?
- Our music coordinator is backed by 25 years of experience in a variety of events including weddings, rehearsal dinners, birthday parties and family reunions – just to name a few.
- We provide a professional on-board integrated sound system and concert quality speakers to produce superior sound.
- Lighting effects installed over the dance floor to add additional ambience. Our music coordinator will MC throughout your entire event coordinating toasts, cake cutting, dances, etc.
- Cordless microphone system to use for toasts and announcements.
- Thousands of song choices performed by original artists.
- Detailed music planner to ensure your ceremony, reception and/or event is executed exactly how you want. This is provided to you months in advance to begin your music selections.
- Our music coordinator will oversee your ceremony as well as reception, if both are aboard The Carolina Girl.
- Our music coordinator is available for consultation to assist with music selection.
- Option includes 3-4 hours of continuous music of your choosing.
- We maintain a constant updated library of the top 200 songs.
For a Private Viewing of Our Yacht or More Information, Call Ashley at 843.818.2495.
Start PlanningStart Planning
Event Venue With a View
WEDDINGS, REHEARSAL DINNERS, CORPORATE EVENTS & SOCIAL EVENTS