About Charleston, South Carolina
We know the ropes when it comes to experiencing Charleston.
- Charleston, SC is a water community - with beaches, the harbor, islands and beautiful marshes that canvas the area's beautiful scenery.
- Charleston, SC offers a variety of festivals, events and attractions year-round.
- Charleston, SC is the #1 wedding destination in the country.
- Charleston, SC is the friendliest city in the country.
- Charleston, SC has ideal weather year-round.
- Charleston, SC features living Southern history and culture.
- Experience exquisite culinary dishes and eclectic shops in Charleston, SC.
More About Charleston
- Hotels, Inns and Bed & Breakfasts at a wide range of price points are available in Charleston, SC.
- Charleston, SC is one of the top U.S. vacation destinations.
- Charleston, SC has 4 million visitors a year.
- Most Charleston, SC tourist and business destinations are within a 30 minute drive from the Charleston airport.
- Charleston, SC has North America's longest cable-stayed bridge " The Cooper Bridge " which spans scenic Charleston Harbor.
- Charleston, SC is the oldest city in the state of South Carolina.
- Charleston, SC is known as the "Holy City" locally due to the numerous amount of churches and steeples lining the cityscape.
Event Venue In Charleston
WEDDINGS, REHEARSAL DINNERS, CORPORATE EVENTS & SOCIAL EVENTS