About The Carolina Girl
Guest Capacity of our Luxury Yacht:
Our luxury yacht seats up to 150 guests and every seat provides a breathtaking view of the scenic Charleston Harbor.
Yacht Dress Code:
Please keep in mind you will be on a 100 foot private yacht. Comfortable shoes and dress are recommended. We adhere to standard yacht etiquette by requesting that stilettos and high heels not be permitted. Please consult with our in-house event coordinator for alternatives.
Amenities/Space in our Event Yacht:
- Available for year-round charter
- The Carolina Girl yacht is permanently docked in Charleston, SC
- Multiple hotels within walking distance
- Parking lot adjacent to the yacht that holds up to 100 cars
- Heating and air conditioning
- DJ mixing station on the top deck that includes the rental of a DJ and a $50,000 on-board integrated sound system. Satellite music system installed on all three levels of the Carolina Girl yacht. Each level operates independently and can feature different music selections.
- The Top Deck of the event venue has a non-skid dance floor and wrap -around deck and comfortable furniture seating.
- The Middle Deck features a formal dining area which can seat up to 88 people. The room is further enhanced by a stunning black granite bar able to facilitate all of your beverage needs.
- The Lower Deck of the yacht, known as the "Key West Room", seats 40 people in a comfortable and social atmosphere.
Why Choose The Carolina Girl
The Carolina Girl offers the most unique event location in Charleston, SC for weddings, rehearsal dinners, corporate events and special events. A few reasons you should reserve your Charleston, SC event with us are:
- The Carolina Girl is the only exclusive special events yacht in Charleston.
- The Carolina Girl is a uniquely appointed 100 ft., $3.5 million private yacht awaiting your arrival.
- Ability to tailor your event by choosing from Carolina Girl’s preferred caterers list.
- Provides a unique experience and ultimate view of Charleston Harbor.
- Picturesque photo opportunities in front of the Battery, bridges and cityscape.
- Experienced event coordination provided in-house to assist until the day of your event.
- Event Director provided the day of your event to ensure smooth execution. Click here to meet our event planners »
- Experienced and certified crew members on board The Carolina Girl to ensure the safety of you & your guests.
- Captain Bob Murray and his 32 years of devoted experience at sea!
Start PlanningStart Planning
Event Venue With a View
WEDDINGS, REHEARSAL DINNERS, CORPORATE EVENTS & SOCIAL EVENTS